|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Set/Sets||CN¥6,973.90 - CN¥20,921.70 / Set|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set/Sets per Month|
|Payments:||Direct payment from an online Bank,Pay later,On line bank,Visa|
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
|Applicable Industries:||Beverage, Commodity, Food|
Automatic screw cap bottle capper is beautiful in shape, dexterous, fast in capping speed, high pass rate, suitable for different bottle capping in food, pharmaceutical, daily chemical, pesticide, cosmetics, and other industries. This model has a novel and unique design, intelligent mechanical torque control, and convenient operation and adjustment. The operator only needs to put the bottle cap on the bottle’s mouth. When the bottle is moving forward, the bottle cap is automatically driven by three sets of capping wheels tighten.
Automatic screw cap bottle capper is mainly used in various cosmetics, medicine, veterinary medicine, pesticide, lubricant industry bottle cap machine equipment.
Its principle and characteristics are that the automatic capping machine is mainly suitable for different material specifications and different specifications of caps and caps. Suitable for screw caps, anti-theft caps, child-proof caps, press-in caps, etc. Equipped with a constant torque capping head, the pressure can be easily adjusted. The structure is compact and reasonable and can be easily linked with other equipment into a line. The dust cover can be purchased. Machine advantages: linear design, easy and beautiful assembly line.
The speed of automatic screw cap bottle capper adopts an imported frequency converter, which can carry out stepless speed regulation. The use of a strong electromagnetic left-hand cap torque device completely solves the shortcomings of traditional mechanical friction plates that are tight and loose during capping.
1. Connect the power cord of the capping machine to the power box;
2. Connect the power supply, the power box indicator light is on;
3. Snap the bottle cap with the left hand on the bottle mouth;
4. Hold the capped bottle with the left hand;
5. Hold the capping machine tightly with your right hand, and the screw head is vertically aligned with the cap;
6. Press the start switch on the capping machine with your right index finger, and press it down at the same time, until the capping machine clutch automatically clutches and makes a sound of “Da Da Da…”. According to the tightness of the cap, the capping head does not need to be pressed. Too tight
7. Adjusting the tightness of the bottle cap can be achieved by adjusting the torque adjustment nut between the screw head and the screwing machine. The larger the torque is, the tighter the cap is screwed, and the smaller the torque is when the nut is loosened. The tighter it gets.