|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Set/Sets (Min. Order)||CN¥7,005.00 - CN¥17,512.50 / Set|
|Supply Ability:||800 Set/Sets per Month|
|Payments:||Direct payment from an online Bank,Pay later,On line bank,Visa|
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
|Applicable Industries:||Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, Food & Beverage|
Easy operation conveyor disposable plastic cap crown capper machine, also known as capping machine or capping machine, is a manual capping machine, divided into two parts, a handle, and a capping head. The front of the handle is lifted by a force spring to press the cap and then bounce. The role of the handle. There is a coil spring in the capping head to fix the four blades, and the capping machine except the two-barrel springs is all made of 304 stainless steel. The manual capping machine is suitable for laboratory or small batch production.
1. The outer cover of this machine is made of SUS 304 stainless steel, which meets GMP requirements.
2. Automatically arrange and screw caps, and the whole machine does not need manual participation, reducing the labor intensity of workers
3. The circuit of the whole machine adopts French Schneider electrical components and Delta inverters with a low failure rate.
4. Mechanical torque adjustment function, easy to adjust the tightness of the screw cap.
5. Using Siemens PLC touch screen, servo control.
1. To form a supply-demand partnership.
2. The perfume card table is adjustable, suitable for a variety of perfume bottle types.
3. No electricity, pure manual operation, no complicated process, basically no trouble of maintenance, height adjustable, special bottle shape can be customized.
4. High efficiency, an average of 1-3 seconds to complete a work process, simple operation, convenient maintenance, and the whole machine is light.
5. Beautiful design, generous introduction, and the whole machine are less than 8kg.
1. Automatic lid sorting device-random lids are poured into the lid-in bin, and the device automatically cleans and arranges plastic lids.
2. Pneumatic cap feeding device–Using compressed air, plastic caps are delivered quickly and smoothly.
3. Automatic can-separation device-equidistantly arrange closely connected cans in high-speed transportation so that the cans and lids correspond to each other during capping.
4. Tank body anti-falling device-to prevent the tank body from tilting and falling during the capping operation.
5. Automatic capping device-the the capping action is synchronized with the movement of the tank body to resolve the capping resistance and ensure capping efficiency.
6. PLC program control system-through cooperation with the photoelectric switch, automatic connection, and control all actions.
7. Photoelectric monitoring system-automatic monitoring of operating conditions, cans with lids, no lids, jammed cans will automatically stop and report.