Walking tractor single-row corn harvester, corn harvester with peeling. Equipped with a harvesting bucket that can fall down when it is full, the height of the stubble can be adjusted, the tensioning clutch works safely, and the turning radius is small for easy operation. The machine harvests one to two acres of corn per hour. The straw is directly crushed, and the peeling is not clean. The ear height can be harvested above 60 cm. The higher the straw, the greater the light bar rate.
Walking tractor single-row corn harvester is compact and adaptable. It is widely used in hills and mountains and other scattered plots that cannot be passed by large corn harvesters. It has complete functions. It is almost the same as large-scale corn harvesting. The same function as the machine. Supporting power, the whole machine is shipped. It is convenient to install and disassemble, and it is truly multi-purpose for one vehicle. Flexible operation, adjustable stubble height, and small turning radius. Supporting power: 8-20 horsepower walking tractor. Cutting width: 70cm. Total loss rate: 1%. Work efficiency: 1.5-2 acres/hour. Machine weight: 160 kg.
Walking tractor single-row corn harvester completes corn harvesting and straw crushing one line at a time. The stubble bag can be removed when the collecting bucket is full, the height of the stubble can be adjusted, the tensioning clutch is safe, and the turning radius is small and easy to operate. The machine receives one mu of corn stalks per hour and smashes it directly, and the peeling is not clean. The ear height can be harvested above 60 cm. The higher the stalk, the greater the light bar rate.
1. Small size, big power, easy and flexible operation.
2. The straw is directly crushed and returned to the field.
3. Pick corn on the cob and complete centralized purchasing and storage at the same time.
4. Strong adaptability to plot and terrain
5. Corn has good integrity and a low damage rate.
6. It can be disassembled freely, and the installation is simple and convenient.
7. It can be equipped with other rotary tillage tools for rotary tillage, ditching, ridge formation, weeding, spraying and other operations.