|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Set/Sets||CN¥1,404.06 - CN¥3,510.15 / Set|
|Supply Ability:||2200 Set/Sets per Month|
|Payments:||Direct payment from an online Bank,Pay later,On line bank,Visa|
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
|Applicable Industries:||Hotels, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use|
Working principle of small manual hand press machine: when working, the oil drain valve is closed. By swinging the manual pressure lever, the oil is sucked from the oil sump through the check valve and pressed out through the oil discharge check valve into the piston cylinder, which continuously stores energy and forms high-pressure oil. And displayed in the instrument, when the oil drain valve 7 is opened, the load is immediately unloaded. And has the function of automatic oil drain reset.
1. Assemble the mold sleeve and the bottom of the mold, and put the mold piece;
2. A strong sample hits the mold, and then crush the powder;
3. Put the strong mold in the center of the tablet press and tighten the handwheel;
4. Tighten the oil drain valve stem;
5. Shake the pressure bar to start pressurizing and overwhelm the required pressure;
6. Loosely open the oil valve stem;
7. Remove the mold;
8. Take out the bottom of the mold and install the ejection tool;
9. Put the assembled mold into the press;
10. Use the screw of the tablet press to eject the mold sample;
11. Remove the mold;
12. Take the strong sample out of the mold.
1. Before use, you must loosen the bleed screw and maintenance screw on the oil cylinder, and then loosen the two oil pistons with the oil valve open to make the system work normally.
2. Before each use and during use, the worktable should be pressed to the bottom with the lead screw.
3. Keep the oil clean, especially the sliding place of the piston, the lead screw should be lubricated regularly.
4. In case of leakage and maintenance, the pressure oil should be replenished in time, so that it reaches within 100mm from the top of the oil cylinder, and the pressure oil is 46# clean engine oil.
5. Check the pressure indication at any time and never allow the use of overpressure, otherwise danger will occur.