|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Set/Sets (Min. Order)||CN¥6,947.70 - CN¥13,895.40 / Set|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set/Sets per Month|
|Payments:||Direct payment from an online Bank,Pay later,On line bank,Visa|
|Type:||fried chicken balls, fish balls, shrimp balls, pork balls|
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
|Applicable Industries:||for supermarkets, catering center, Food shopping malls, meatball|
Meatballs are meatballs. They are usually made by steaming and cooking with thin skin-wrapped meat fillings. The thin skin-wrapped meat can better lock the nutrition and flavor of the meat and make the meat more tender and delicious. A multifunctional meatball making machine is generally composed of a meat grinder, beater, and forming machine.
According to the different types of meat, beating is divided into high-speed beating machine and slow-speed beating machine. Meatballs are available all over the country and are very popular. Because the handmade meatball process is complicated, time-consuming, laborious, small in scale, and unsanitary. Therefore, the mechanized production of meatballs is an inevitable trend.
Multifunctional meatball making machine adopts continuous output meatball system with high production efficiency. It is equipped with knives and formers of different calibers, which can be replaced at will according to user requirements. It can make all kinds of refreshing, though, and elastic meatballs. The meatball forming machine is small in size, light in weight, low in noise, beautiful, durable, easy to operate and maintain, and save electricity. The meat (fish) balls produced are of good quality, smooth in appearance, good in roundness, and uniform in size.
1. The meatball machine should be placed in a balanced place, connected to the power supply and ground wire to ensure safety.
2. The machine must be cleaned before use. This machine is a kind of working mode of matching machinery. First, the meat is stirred into a meat slurry with a beater (or chopper) and then put into the forming machine for processing.
3. There is a meat volume adjustment switch on the right side of the barrel, which can be used to adjust the roundness of the meatballs (when the meat volume is too much, the meatballs will become longer, if the meat volume is too small, the meatballs will become flat. If it is too small, the machine cannot work normally).
4. Place a large basin under the meatballs, and then fill with warm water or directly use the thermoforming tank.
5. The Multifunctional meatball making machine is equipped with three sets of the large, medium, and small die heads that can be exchanged. Method: Take out the die head and the sliding plate on the bottom plate at the same time for a replacement.
6. Put the stirred meat slurry into the meat bucket, and then start the machine. After the machine is turned on, put the processed meatballs into the meat bucket (not forming meatballs).
7. After the meatballs are processed, the pusher rod, meat bucket, bottom plate, and copper plate must be taken out, cleaned, and dried.
8. After using for a period of time, check whether the inner spring of the machine is available. If there is no elastic force, replace it with a new one.