|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Set/Sets||CN¥6,997.90 - CN¥10,496.85 / Set|
|Port:||Shanghai Port/Qingdao Port|
|Supply Ability:||500 Set/Sets per Month|
|Payments:||Direct payment from an online Bank,Pay later,On line bank,Visa|
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
Farmers use rotary tillers for the purpose of saving effort because rotary tillers can achieve multiple uses, such as rotary tillage, ditching, weeding, ridge formation, backfilling, etc., just change different tools when you need to work. Professional practical pull-type rotary tiller engine can also be selected according to the different needs of farmers, such as gasoline or diesel, horsepower can be 6 horsepower, 7.5 horsepower, 8 horsepower, 10 horsepower, 12 horsepower, etc.
Professional practical pull-type rotary tiller start mode is divided into a hand crank or electric start. Electric start, the start is relatively more labor-saving, but usually pay attention to the maintenance of the battery. If the battery is not well maintained, it is easy to cause losses. However, with the hand-held start, many farmers may worry that it will not be able to pull, which is too difficult.
1. Turn on the oil dipstick, level the machine, and add diesel oil
2. Consider transportation. Under normal circumstances, the machine will not be filled with diesel or engine oil, and the user needs to add it by himself. Three points need to be added: diesel and engine oil are added to the scale of the oil dipstick, and the air filter is filled with engine oil until the bottom finger is thick.
The second step:
1. Turn on the fuel switch;
2. The switch is turned on vertically downward.
Step 3: Open the diesel oil cover and fill it with diesel oil. The diesel oil should not be higher than the filter;
Step 4: Move the throttle handle to increase the throttle to three quarters
Step 5: Hold the pressure relief valve with your hands, do not loosen it;
Step 6: Pull the hand plate back and forth, and stop pulling when you hear the “gack” sound from the tubing;
Step 7: Let go of the pressure relief valve at this time, and slowly pull the rope until it stops;
Step 8: Press the pressure reducing valve again and release it;
Step 9: Hold the starter handle, go out about one meter and start the machine.
1. Pay attention to the warning signs posted on the machine before the operation, and conduct running-in maintenance;
2. Before the operation, check whether the fasteners of the machine are fastened. Remember to tighten the bolts (including the traveling box part, gearbox part, engine support connecting part, engine muffler, air filter, etc.), clutch, steering, and other mechanisms Must be sensitive, effective and reliable, and must not work with illness;
3. Use oil as much as possible, and inferior oil will be used directly by the tiller;
4. Check for oil leakage, such as engine oil, diesel or gasoline, gear oil, etc., and the whole machine can be operated on the ground only if there is no abnormality;
5. Put the gearbox in neutral to start, and make sure that there is no one at the front, rear, left, or right before putting into gear;
6. When temporary maintenance and weed removal are needed, the fire must be turned off before operation;
7. Try to avoid collision with hard objects such as big rocks during operation to avoid damage to the blade;
8. After the season operation is completed, attention should be paid to remove the dirt, weeds, oil, and other attachments on the rotary tiller. At the same time, check and tighten all fasteners and bolts, and find a film or other things to cover them to prevent sun and rain. rust.