Walking tractor single-row corn harvester completes corn harvesting and straw crushing one line at a time. It is equipped with a collection bucket that can be used to fill the bag when it is full, the height of the stubble can be adjusted, the tensioning clutch is safe, and the turning radius is small and easy to operate. This machine harvests corn from one row to two mu of land per hour. The straw is directly powdered and the peeling is not clean. The ear height can be harvested above 60 cm. The higher the straw, the greater the light bar rate.
Walking tractor single-row corn harvester has a structure composed of a driving device, a harvesting device, and a harvesting conductive wheel. The harvesting device is arranged at the front end of the driving device, and a harvesting conductive wheel is arranged between the harvesting device and the driving device. Compared with the prior art, this single-row corn harvester is equipped with a direction-changing gearbox and the front end is set to a large wheel, which makes the harvester more flexible when changing directions, greatly reduces the working radius of harvesting, and improves harvesting efficiency. This equipment also has the characteristics of reasonable design, simple structure, convenient use, etc., therefore, it has good promotion and use-value.
Walking tractor single-row corn harvester completes corn harvesting and straw crushing one line at a time. The stubble bag can be removed when the collecting bucket is full, the height of the stubble can be adjusted, the tensioning clutch is safe, and the turning radius is small and easy to operate. The machine harvests one mu of corn per hour and directly crushes the stalks, and the peeling is not clean. The ear height can be harvested above 50 cm. The higher the stalk, the greater the light bar rate.
1. The model is small and adaptable, and it is widely used in hilly and mountainous areas and other scattered plots that cannot be passed by large corn harvesters.
2. Complete functions, almost the same function as the large corn harvester.
3. Convenient installation and disassembly, realizing multiple uses in one vehicle.
1. Small size, big power, easy and flexible operation.
2. The straw is directly crushed and returned to the field.
3. Pick corn on the cob and complete centralized purchasing and storage simultaneously.
4. Strong adaptability to plot and terrain.
5. Corn has good integrity and a low damage rate.
6. It can be disassembled freely, and the installation is simple and convenient.
7. It can be equipped with other rotary tillage tools for rotary tillage, ditching, ridge formation, weeding, spraying, and other operations.
1. A single-row corn harvester matched with a 12-18 horsepower tractor is generally only suitable for corn picking, lifting, collecting ears, and returning straw to the field.
2. Walking tractor single-row corn harvester matched with 50-60 horsepower tractors can harvest 2 rows (or 3 rows) at a time to complete operations such as picking ears, lifting, stabilizing, and returning straw to the field. When matched with a tractor with 65 horsepower or more, in addition to the above operations, it can also complete the stubble crushing operation.
3. Most corn planters in my country are two-row, three-row, and six-row corn planters. Corn combine harvesting needs to be harvested in pairs. Therefore, two-row and three-row corn combine harvesters are more adaptable than single-row and four-row corn harvesters.
4. According to the power reserve of the tractor supporting the corn harvester, install the straw returning equipment with the corresponding width and a certain number of blades.