At the request of the majority of users, after years of testing and improvement by our technical staff, the newly developed new product-New professional dried fruits slicing equipment came out. The machine has the characteristics of small size, high efficiency, simplified structure, not easy to damage, and safe operation. It is especially suitable for schools, factories and mines, canteens, pickles factories, and places where batch vegetables are processed. It is clean and hygienic, durable, and the use cost can be greatly reduced. Labor intensity, saving labor time, saving more than 80% of working hours.
New professional dried fruits slicing equipment The knife consists of a fixed slicing knife and a replaceable shredder. When the slicing knife is working alone, it can be cut into slices. When cutting the wire, it can be processed into a wire by installing the wire cutting knife set, and the cut wire can be processed again to get the small dice. When cutting block processing, install the block cutter set and process it into a square strip at one time, and then put the square strip into processing again to get the square. Blade replacement adjustment. When slicing, loosen the wing nut on the side of the eccentric operating handle, pull the operating handle inward, the slice will become thinner, otherwise, the slice will become thicker, loosen the wing nut before replacing the knife set, and move the operating handle to the inside, After pushing the knife set to be replaced in place, tighten the upper knob, and then move the operating handle outwards until the lower end of the movable plate is close to the set, then tighten the wing nut.
1. Before the start of the work, use the swing turntable to observe whether there are any knocks on the props. After turning on the switch, observe at the entrance. The cutter rotates counterclockwise to be correct, otherwise adjust the power cord;
2. While cutting vegetables, do not put stones or metal materials to prevent the blade from jumping;
3. Before normal work, try cutting and observe whether the specifications of the cut vegetables are consistent with the requirements. Otherwise, adjust or replace the blade and turntable height until the adjustment is correct before starting batch normal work;
4. After using the new professional dried fruits slicing equipment for a period of time, check whether the screws in each part are loose. If there is any looseness, tighten the screws; if the screws appear to be slipping, replace them with new ones;
5. When there are abnormal operation and noise, stop and check immediately. After troubleshooting, restart it.
1. Before use, you should insist on whether the direction of rotation is consistent with the mark. If not, you need to adjust the point source.
2. Before use, connect the ground wire firmly at the ground wire mark to ensure personal safety.
3. Remember to wash the cut vegetables and remove the non-vegetable hard objects (such as metal, bricks, etc.) to avoid damage to the blade.
4. When not in use for a long time, the blade should be removed, the impurities in it should be removed, and oil should be used for storage. 5. New professionally dried fruit-slicing equipment uses centrifugal force to drive the cutting work, so the ratio of rotation speed for manual operation is not suitable and the ideal efficiency cannot be achieved. Special attention: If the blade is accidentally broken, you should stop the machine immediately and find the broken part to avoid being mixed into the dish and being eaten by mistake.